Dates: 26 June 2017 – 21 July 2017
Course Fee: £100 administration fee + 2,400 euros
Representing excellent value for money, the course fee includes:
- Hands-on instruction in the art of documentary-filmmaking during a four-week period.
- A camera crew as well as transport for weeks 3 and 4 when you are filming your documentary in Havana.
- Classes with Colina whilst in Havana provided within the comfortable facility of University of San Jeronimo.
- Full access during this period to one of the four AVID/Final Cut editing suites.
- A Diploma in Directing Documentary issued by the International Film and Television School of Cuba.
- Accommodation and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for the full four weeks. This includes two weeks residence at the EICTV and two weeks B&B style accommodation in Havana.
- When at the school, full access to the medical facilities available in the on-site hospital where a qualified doctor is permanently available. Students are, however, advised to take out emergency insurance to cover the period they will be staying in Cuba.
- The School is also equipped with a superb Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool.
- Insurance (travel/medical/personal items)
- Spending Money
There are two separate payment transactions to be made once accepted on to the course.
- The admin fee of £100 must be paid to Firesoul Media
- The course fee of 2400 euros must be paid to the EICTV themselves
Details of payment options will be sent upon successful application. If you have not received this information following your application, please contact email@example.com